Trice XL NT Trike
Here is a list of the pictures available on this site.
To see thumbnails, go to the Gallery page.
To see the pictures, just click on the link.
- Trike in Box
- My first view of my new Trice XL NT. Hmmm.
- Frame on Box
- The steering came pre-assembled. Thank goodness.
- Pieces on Counter
- Not a lot of room to spread out parts before assembly begins.
- Trike Frame
- Two main frame pieces joined in a bike stand clamp. Assembly begins! (6:00
- Fuzzy Lug
- Auto-focus didn't. Lugwork is beautiful. Better pictures will be taken!
- Frame with Seat
- Seat and handlebars added to frame; starting to look like a trike.
- Frame with Components
- 165 were the shortest Ultegra cranks I could get. I think shorter still
would be better.
- Trike Rollable
- The trike is rollable! Not actually rideable, yet. First test ride taken
about 1:00 a.m. in the morning.
- Miramar Lake Start
- We live near Miramar Lake, which has a nice, paved, almost level 5 mile
path around it. This is where it will get its maiden voyage.
- Jan's First Ride
- My wife Jan taking her first ride. We are both sun-sensitive, so wear
Solumbra clothing while riding.
- Jan Far Distance
- Can you see a trike in the distance? They are pretty small compared to
- Jan Medium Distance
- Jan approaching a little closer.
- Jan Returns
- Jan at the end of her ride. She loves it! (she used 3 gears the whole
- David Ready to go
- My turn! I test rode at bike shop, so this is just my first *real* ride.
- David Returning
- Riding through the picnic grounds after returning from trip around lake.
- Trike in Profile
- Trike in profile. Boy, is that comfortable. Yes, I have the headrest
- Jeanne in Distance
- My sister took a spin a couple days later. That's her way in the distance.
- Jeanne Middle Distance
- My sister Jeanne approaching a little closer. That's all you get, 'cause
the camera ran out of film here.
- Trike Cross Arm
- Another shot of the trike's crossarm and fancy lugwork. Craftsmanship of
this trike is superb.
- Hitch Rider Trike Rack
- The Hitch Rider rack we got to carry our trikes. It will carry two
recumbent trikes (top rack is not installed here)
- Trike by Rack
- Trike next to the rack.
- Trike on Rack from Behind
- Trike loaded on rack.
- Trike on Rack quarter shot
- Trike loaded on rack, quarter view
- Trike on Rack from Driver Side
- Trike loaded on rack from front of trike
- AquaCar at Lake Miramar
- There are three AquaCars that ride in our lake on fair weather week-ends.
Please send e-mail to davrow with comments or
[Gallery] [Title Page] [Links] [About]